Wall decals add some flexibility to decorating a business space. A nifty solution for renters, these wall graphics let store owners spruce their shops without the limitation of choosing permanent paint. Switch up your message as frequently as you need. The wall-friendly adhesive lets you stick the decal securely and have the freedom to remove it when you need to. Install wall decals to display your business hours or promote your latest offering. Use them to remind customers of safety measures and practice social distancing. Print wall decals in any size and shape that you need. These wall signs are available in 9 standard sizes and 3 traditional shapes (rectangle/square, oval, and circle). You can also get wall decals in custom shapes and sizes to match your brand. Choose Custom Size and Custom Shape on the dropdown to personalize your wall signs. You can also add rounded corners to make your design easy on the eyes.
3 Reasons Why You Should Print Wall Decals
Wall decals are a great way to instantly add a pop of color to a plain wall. Although they are often used to decorate homes, wall decals are now seen in various offices and retail spaces. Wondering if you should use wall decals in the office? Here are 3 reasons why you should.
- Economical Wall decal printing doesn’t cost a lot compared to other forms of decorating. The price depends on the size you need.
- Practical Fresh paint on your walls is not only expensive; it is also time-consuming. Applying wall decals takes the trouble out of painting walls, so you can focus on more important matters.
- Customizable Wall decals are not a one-size-fits-all solution. You can choose your own sizes to match your specifications.
These are our most popular wall decal sizes:
- 16" x 20" – For small graphics like logos and images. This size doesn’t take up a lot of space and is best for smaller backgrounds.
- 24" x 36" – Graphics with complex designs will be noticeable from afar. This size is best for medium-sized walls.
- 28" x 40" – Ideal for huge graphics. This size allows people to see your message clearly.
Allow newly painted walls to dry at least 30 days before installing
FOR LARGER SIZE SEND US AN EMAIL [email protected]